To view individual answers, place mouse arrow over the check mark before each number.
To view all answers at once, scroll to bottom and click on ANSWER PAGE.
1. What does Exodus 1:8 say about the "new King" of Egypt?
2. Name two reasons the Egyptians feared the children of Israel.
3. What did the Egyptians do to subdue the Israelites?
4. What were the names of the treasure cities the Israelites were forced to make for Pharaoh?
5. Who were Shiphrah and Puah?
6. What were Shiphrah and Puah instructed to do?
7. Why did the midwives save all the babies alive?
8. What did the midwives answer to Pharaoh when asked why they were not killing the boy babies?
9. What did God do for the midwives because they feared Him?
10. What did Pharaoh command the Israelites to do with their male newborns?
11. From which tribe of Israel did Moses decend?
12. How long was Moses' mother able to hide him?
13. What did Moses' mother do with him when she could hide him no longer?
14. What was the litle "ark" made from?
15. Where was the baby placed in the river?
16. Who did Moses' mother place afar off to watch the baby?
17. What did Pharaoh's daughter do when she found the baby?
18. Who did Pharaoh's daughter hire to nurse the baby?
19. Why did name the baby Moses?
20. Fill in the blanks: Moses became Pharaoh's daughter's _ _ _ but in his heart he remained a _ _ _ _ _ _.
21. When Moses was grown, what did he do to an Egyptian who was smiting a Hebrew?
22. What did Moses discover the next day when he tried to stop two Hebrew men from fighting?
23. What happened when Pharaoh found out what Moses had done?
24. Where did Moses flee to?
25. Who did Moses help water their flocks?
26. What was the priest of Midian's name?
27. Which one of Reuel's 7 daughters did Moses marry?
28. What was Moses' first son's name?
29. When God heard the groaning of the children of Israel, what did He remember?
30. Fill in the blank: "And God looked upon the children of Israel, and God had _ _ _ _ _ _ _ unto them.?
31. What was Moses' job in Midian?
32. What appeared to Moses on the backside of the desert in Mount Horeb?
33. How did the angel manifest itself?
34. What was Moses instructed to do as he neared the bush?
35. Why did the Lord tell Moses he had "come down"?
36. Where did the Lord say He was going to take His people?
37. What did the Lord say He wanted Moses to do?
38. Name at least 3 excuses Moses made to God about going back to Egypt (Chapter 3 & 4).
39. What was Moses instructed to tell the children of Israel God's name was?
40. What was Moses instructed to ask Pharaoh?
41. What did God predict about the King's response to this request?
42. What did Moses' rod turn into when he threw it on the ground (Exodus 4:3)?
43. What happened to Moses' hand when he put it in his bosom?
44. What did God say the river water would do if Moses poured it out on the ground before Pharaoh?
45. Why did God show these miracles to Moses?
46. Who did God send to Moses to help him because of his slow speech?
47. What did God give to Moses to do signs with?
48. Why did the Lord try to kill Moses at the inn as he and his family traveled to Egypt?
49. True or False: The people believed Moses and Aaron when they told them God sent them to lead His people out of Egypt?
50. What did Pharaoh do when Moses and Aaron asked him to let the people go sacrifice to God?
ANSWER PAGE 11
I hope you did well on the test.
If not, study and take it over!
May God richly bless you
As you learn about Him.
Click below to recommend this
bible study to a friend.
View or Post to our Message Board!
You can have a homepage on the internet!
Click below for details!
DESIGN~MAX WEB DESIGN
Business pages also available.
For more Christian Sites like this one, click