To view individual answers, place mouse arrow over the check mark before each number.
To view all answers at once, scroll to bottom and click on ANSWER PAGE.
1. What did God tell the Israelites to borrow from the Egyptians?
2. What was the tenth and last plague that God brought on Egypt?
3. Who was to die in the tenth plague?
4. Why did God spare the children of Israel? (Besides because of the blood of the Passover.) See Ex 11:7.
5. Why does God say Pharaoh would not hearken to Moses when told about the last plague?
6. Why was "The Feast of the Passover" instituted?
7. What was important about the month Israel came out of Egypt?
8. Who was supposed to kill and eat a lamb the night of the Passover?
A. Each family elder.
B. Each tribe.
C. Each household.
D. Each family.
9. What were the specifications of the lamb of the Passover?
10. Which day of the month did the passover fall on?
11. The Feast of the Passover was to be eaten:
A. Fully dressed.
B. Holding their staff in their hand.
C. Wearing shoes.
D. In haste.
E. All of the above.
F. B & D
12. In Exodus 12:12 The Lord said He would pass through the land of Egypt and smite all the first-born
of both man and beasts. Who did He say He would be executing judgment against?
13. What is the only way we can be saved?
14. How many days were the Israelites to eat unleavened bread during the Passover?
15. How long did the children of Israel live in the land of Goshen?
16. About how many Israelite men left Egypt after the tenth plague?
17. True or False? Only descendants of Jacob left Egypt the night of the Passover.
18. About how many people in all left Egypt?
19. What does the word sanctify mean in Exodus 13:2?
20. What was the name of the month the Israelites came out of Egypt?
21. What does the word Abib mean literally and what month would it correspond to today?
22. Why was the month Abib the best month to undertake a journey?
23. Who led the Israelites out of Egypt?
24. Why did God say in Exodus 13:17 that He chose to lead his people through the wilderness instead
of taking the shorter route to the Promised Land?
25. Whose bones did the Israelites carry with them when they finally left Egypt?
26. How did God manifest Himself as He led the Israelites out of Egypt?
27. What did God instruct Moses to do to part the Red Sea?
28. Moses instructed the people to "stand still" and see what as the waters parted.
29. The pillar of cloud that went behind the Israelites moved and stood between them
and the Egyptians. What does Exodus 14:19 say moved between the Israelites and the Egyptians
with the cloud?
30. What are some other names for the cloud that led Israel on their journey?
31. What happened when the Egyptians tried to cross the Red Sea on dry ground?
32. What is recorded in Exodus 15.
33. What was wrong with the water at Marah?
34. What did Moses do to make the water sweet again?
35. What did the Israelites find at Elim?
ANSWER PAGE 13
I hope you did well on the test.
If not, study and take it over!
May God richly bless you
As you learn about Him.
Click below to recommend this
bible study to a friend.
View or Post to our Message Board!
You can have a homepage on the internet!
Click below for details!
DESIGN~MAX WEB DESIGN
Business pages also available.
For more Christian Sites like this one, click