To view individual answers, place mouse arrow over the check mark before each number.
To view all answers at once, scroll to bottom and click on ANSWER PAGE.
1. Why did the Israelites 'murmur' against God in the wilderness of sin?
2. What did the Israelites say would have been better than straving in the wilderness?
3. What kind of meat did God give to the Israelites in the wilderness?
4. What did the bread that God gave the Israelites look and taste like?
5. What did the children of Israel call the round 'bread' and why?
6. How much 'manna' were they supposed to gather each day?
7. What happened to the 'manna' when it was left overnight?
8. How much of the 'manna' did they gather on the sixth day?
9. Why couldn't the people gather manna on the seventh day?
10. How long did the children of Israel eat 'manna'?
11. When the children of Israel left the wilderness of Sin and journeyed to Rephidim, what went wrong?
12. How did Moses get water for the congregation?
13. Give one of the names Moses called the place where he got water from a rock.
14. Who was the first enemy Israel had to fight after they left Egypt?
15. Who was Amalek a descentant of?
16. Who led the battle with Amalek?
17. What did Moses do while the battle with the Amalekites was going on?
18. Who helped hold Moses' hands up when he got tired?
19. What did God tell Moses to write in a book and rehearse to Joshua?
20. Why did Joshua lead the people against the Amalekites?
21. What was the name of Moses' father-in-law?
22. What was Moses' wife's name?
23. Name Moses' two sons?
24. What did Moses' father-in-law advise him to do?
25. Did Moses inquire of God before he appointed judges over the people?
26. What is an eagle the symbol of in the Bible?
27. Which "dispensation" is begun in Exodus?
28. How did the people respond when Moses quoted these words of the Lord to them,
"Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people."
29. Did the children of Israel know what the "laws" or "covenant" was before they agreed to keep it??
30. What did the people have to do before God "came down upon mount Sinai"?
31. Even after the people had cleansed themselves they were not allowed to do what?
32. In what form did God descend on mount Sinai?.
33. What voice (or sound) sounded long and loud on the mount?
34. In Exodus 20, what 2 things did the children of Israel receive?
35. What did the law reveal?
36. What did the altar "make"?
37. True or false? If there had never been any laws, there could be no sin, for there would be no wrong or right.
38. What was the altar God instructed the children of Israel to make in chapter 20 made of?
39. What did the people do when they saw the lightening and the mountain smoking,
and heard the trumpet in Chapter 20?
40. Name the Ten Commandments "in the order they were given"!