To view individual answers, place mouse arrow over the check mark before each number.
To view all answers at once, scroll to bottom and click on ANSWER PAGE.
1. Could the Israelites make one of their kinsmen a servant?
2. How long could an Israelite make a Hebrew remain in slavery?
3. If a Hebrew did become a slave and married while he was in slavery, would his wife be released when he was?
4. If a Hebrew slave had a family and wanted to remain with his family, what did he have to do?
5. True or False: The Old Testament teaches capital punishment?
6. Where were people who accidentally killed someone supposed to go?
7. How many cities of refuge were there?
8. What were the Israelites supposed to do with a child who hit his father or mother?
9. If an Israelite injured someone, what restitution was to be made?
10. What restitution was to be made for an ox or a sheep?
11. What was to be done to an Israelite who killed someone who was robbing him?
12. Does God expect us to be passive when an intruder enters our home?
13. What happened to a man who raped a girl?
14. What was done to someone practicing witchcraft?
15. True or False: It is ok to charge interest to the poor?
16. True or False: Gossip is a sin?
17. True or False: Marshall Applewhite led over 900 people to kill themselves by drinking grape Flavor-Aid laced
with potassium cyanide and tranquilizers proving we must never follow a man (other than Jesus Christ)?
18. What was the Sabbatic year?
19. Why were the Israelites supposed to let the land 'rest' the seventh year?
20. How many 'feast days' did the Israelites have?
21. What was the 'feast of unleavened bread' held for?
22. What was the 'feast of harvest'?
23. What was the 'feast of ingathering'?
24. Who do most scholars believe the Angel God sent before the Israelites on their journey through the wilderness was?
25. In Exodus 23:32, what did God warn the Israelites not to do with the inhabitants of the land?
26. In the beginning of chapter 24, how many people were commanded to come up to the mount and worship afar off?
27. Who were these people (question 26) who were to worship afar off??
28. How did the people answer when Moses told them all of the words of the Lord?
29. Fill in these blanks: "And almost all things are by the law purged with _______; and without _______________is no remission."
30. True or False: Based on Exodus 24:10-11, John 1:18 is false? ("No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son,
which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.")
31. Who was the only man allowed to go up on the Mount of God with Moses?
32. What covered the Mount for 6 days?
33. What was the sight of the glory of the Lord like to the Israelites from below?
34. How long was Moses on the Mount with God?
35. Exodus 25:1 says the children of Isreal brought their offerings willingly; where did they get
the things they offered to build the tabernacle?
36. What kind of wood was the ark of the covenant made from?
37. What was the ark of the covenant covered with?
38. What covered the mercy seat on the top of the ark of the covenant?
39. Why did each piece of furniture used in the tabernacle have rings and staves?
40. What was the ark of the covenant to hold inside?