To view individual answers, place mouse arrow over the check mark before each number.
To view all answers at once, scroll to bottom and click on ANSWER PAGE.
1. What was Sarai's handmaid's name?
2. What did Sarai ask Abram to do through Hagar?
3. How did Hagar feel about Sarai after she conceived a child with Abram?
4. What did Sarai do when she knew Hagar despised her?
5. What did Hagar do when Sarai dealt hardly with her?
6. Who talked to Hagar and what did he tell her to do?
7. What did the angel tell Hagar about her future descendents?
8. What did the angel tell Hagar to name her son?
9. What kind of man would Ishmael be?
10. How old was Abram when Ishmael was born?
11. How old was Abram when God changed his name?
12. What did God change Abram's name to?
13. When God made His covenant with Abram, what did He promise to make him?
14. What land did God promise to Abraham?
15. What was Abraham's part in the covenant with God?
16. What would happen to the male who was not circumcised?
17. What was Sarai's name changed to?
18. What did Abraham do when God told him Sarah would be a "mother of nations"?
19. Why did Abraham laugh at the news he and Sarah would have a child??
20. What did God tell Abraham to name his and Sarah's son?
21. Who came to Abraham's tent door in the plains of Mamre?
22. What did Abraham do for the 3 men?
23. What news did the 3 men bring Abraham?
24. Where was Sarah while the men were there?
25. What did Sarah do when she heard she was to have a son?
26. Why did Sarah laugh at the news she was to have a child?
27. What question did the Lord ask Abraham because Sarah laughed?
28. What "secret" did God reveal to Abraham as the 3 men started to leave?
29. Why was God going to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah?
30. For what reason did God promise Abraham He would not destroy these cities?
31. Who did Lot make a feast in his home for?
32. What did the men of the city do when they heard of the 2 men's vist to Lot?
33. What did Lot offer the men of the city instead of the 2 angels?
34. What did the angels do to the men of the city?
35. Did Lot go willingly with the angels before they destroyed Sodom?
36. Did Lot take his whole family with him?
37. What happened to Lot's wife when she looked back at the burning city?
38. Where did Lot and his 2 daughters live after the cities were destroyed?
39. What did Lot's daughters do to him?
40. What 2 nations did Lot father by his 2 daughters?
41. At the beginning of chapter 20 Abraham once again leaves Canaan, where did he go this time?
42. What did Abraham tell Abimelech, king of Gerar, about Sarah?
43. When and where did Abraham do this same thing before?
44. What happened to Sarah because of Abraham's lie?
45. Why was Sarah kept from harm?
46. What did God tell Abimelech would happen to him if he didn't return Sarah to her husband?
47. What did God tell Abimelech Abraham would do for him after he returned his wife?.
48. Was Sarah Abraham's sister?
49. What did Abimelech do for Abraham?
50. What did Abraham pray for when he prayed for Abimelech?
ANSWERS: PAGE 4
I hope you did well on the test.
If not, study and take it over!
May God richly bless you
As you learn about Him.
Click below to recommend this
bible study to a friend.
View or Post to our Message Board!
You can have a homepage on the internet!
Click below for details!
DESIGN~MAX WEB DESIGN
Business pages also available.
For more Christian Sites like this one, click